Our client is a multinational company that provides risk management across a range of asset classes. His goal : providing the highest standard of risk management.
Our great client is now hiring ! And it is based in Paris !
Come and have a look.
The role is for Tester to join the existing team and work in close collaboration with the business analyst, software development and support teams. The individual fulfilling this role will contribute to both manual functional testing and automated testing of the CDSClear platform.
The role will be based in Paris. Strong verbal and written English/French skills are required.
Your missions :
– Work collaboratively with the Business Analyst, Development teams and other testers to define and enhance a hierarchical library of test cases for the CDSClear clearing platform.
– Work within a test campaign to execute agreed tests either automatically using the team’s automated testing framework or manually using CDSClear or other application components and a
suite of complementary tools.
– Accurate recording and reporting of test results at a detailed level with a clear audit trail or at executive summary level suitable for managers and other colleagues.
– Logging of descriptive defects which allows others to recreate issues and identify solutions.
– Identify opportunities for CDSClear system testability to be enhanced and generate specifications for relevant development team.
Le profil recherché
You are the perfect feet if you have :
– Demonstrated ability to review business requirements and system specifications and define functional test cases which test main day to day flows as well as potential edge cases not identified pre-implementation.
– Able to differentiate and organise the execution of unit, integration and end-to-end functional tests as well as performance tests.
– Appreciation of the difference between testing against system specifications and regression testing.
– Desire to have manual tasks automated in order to improve efficiency of testing process and improve time to market.
– Experience with the use of test tools such as Quality Centre and JIRA.
– SQL skills suitable for querying extensive Oracle databases.
– Awareness of OTC derivative trade life-cycle and typical issues which will affect batch and intraday trade processing and risk systems.
Also necessary :
– Proactive and clear communicator who will demonstrate initiative and challenge when opportunities for improvement are evident.
– A capable self-starter who is able to progress work independently, follow up and escalate without hands on management intervention.
– Ability to determine own targets in line with team objectives, and to identify opportunities to support colleagues to achieve wider goals.
– Strong verbal and written English/French skills.
Apply Now !!!
Partagez cette offre